"THE SCIENCE TO GETTING RICH"

Download The Science of Getting Rich free!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

"LIKES ATTRACT LIKES"

The law of attraction
The law of attraction simply states that which you think about will become your reality.everything in the universe is made of energy,your thoughts are energy, you are energy,everything is energy.When you here people say god is everywhere bingo.He is, he wants to experience everything through you, he is part of you, you are part of god.We tend to think that all things that we experience is what the world is giving us.That simply is not true you are receiving everything in direct accordance to what you are thinking.If you think negative thoughts then guess what that's what you will get.If you think positive thoughts that's what you get.God wants you to experience great things threw you but there's a thing called free will.It's up to you.The universe is energy, you are energy, money is energy, all things are made of the same thing but you have the ability to think. Which is energy.Attracting the same energy vibrations to you.when you see yourself as being wealthy ,receiving money,living in that big house,driving that nice car then that's what you will get.Love, joy,happiness,health,harmony,abundance,prosperity.Things are not brought into being by thinking of there opposites.this is just the way it is the law is working weather you believe it or not.they do not ever error they are perfect just like you and just like god.you are in the image of the creator,or god,whatever you want to call it,which is perfect and only knows perfection.So when you think negative your not in harmony with the creator or god. I have only just begun to understand all this myself but the more I study it the more comes to me.And believe me, things would just continue to come to me, I would go to just the write sight, I would find Cd's on the subject that would push me along even further.The sights where perfect like they have been there just for me.Likes attract likes,thoughts attract thoughts,I guess that's why they say the rich get richer.Birds of a feather flock together any way.I would like to share some great information on this matter with you it's free just click on the link below.You can get the free download.This book is unbelievable, I highly recommend it and it doesn't cost you a cent. Thank you Mr.Wattles and Rebbecca fine.

No comments:

Download The Science of Getting Rich free!